I will be presenting at the next Iowa SharePoint User Group meeting on Wednesday, June 3:
Business Process / Workflow / Forms
This month is a two-part session, focusing on business processes, workflows, and forms in SharePoint. The meeting will cover:
- Workflow basics
- Out of the box workflow templates
- Configuring / customizing workflows
- Options for building workflows
- Building workflows with SharePoint Designer
Immediately following the User Group, please join us for a Lunch and Learn with Valeri Topel of KnowledgeLake. Continuing on the same theme, Valeri will have a presentation and demos showcasing how you can leverage SharePoint for content management business solutions. Realize a faster ROI and a lower cost of ownership using the platform-based Enterprise Content Management in SharePoint with the KnowledgeLake Document Imaging and Capture system. Easily manage millions of paper documents, emails, reports and more. Streamline document processing and increase your workers’ efficiency.
Lunch will be provided.
- When: Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Registration: 8:30–9:00 AM
Event: 9:00–11:00 AM
Networking/Q&A: 11:00–11:30 AM
Lunch & Learn: 11:30 AM–1:00 PM
- Where: DMACC Ankeny Campus, 2006 South Ankeny Blvd, Ankeny, Iowa 50023 (map)
Building 24, Health Sciences Building (map); Room 216 (map)
- RSVP: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=138602
If you have ideas or requests for future IASPUG topics, or if you have a topic you would like to present, please send them to email@example.com.